Accept Credit Cards on your site.
Our favorite payment gateway is Authorize.net and we have a partnership with Millenium Bank Cards for a really great deal on merchant accounts. You get the gateway access you need to process credit cards and the merchant account for approx. $20/month. That is a really good deal. Find out more....
- Conduct the whole transaction on your site
- Customer enters the credit card info on your site
- Need to have a SSL certificate
- Recurring orders and subscriptions are possible
- File downloads and site memberships are possible
- Sign Up...
For folks who want a pay-as-you-go setup that has no monthly fees, but takes you to the PayPal site for payment, there are several options. If you sign up for PayPal's free business account and use Web Payments Standard, you can:
- Create Buy Now buttons
- Create Donate buttons
- Create recurring subscriptions
- Have a fully fledged Drupal cart that uses PayPal for the order processing
- No need for your own SSL certificate
- No need for your own merchant account
- Free PayPal account needed
- Sign up....
Mals is a good service for accepting credit cards online without needing your own SSL certificate. It's a simple setup, but the transaction takes place away from your site and there is some manual processing required to run the credit cards.
- Requires that you have a merchant account
- Free account
- Sign up...